River City Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 21 - Practice

2 posters

Go down

November 21 - Practice Empty November 21 - Practice

Post  Gunner Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Ok so I guess it's time to get a little "motivational" with the speech here. I know lately we have been doin a lot of training and games with the Night Hawks, but we can't forget who we are. I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I fnd it rather disgraceful to see us taking orders from him at those "games" or "practices". We ARE our own team! From now on, on this point forward, unless it is tournament rules or a set of standard regulations, we will listen only to ourselves as a team, and we wil act together as a team.

We get half of the potential training we could get from those games and conjoined practices when we are all split up on different teams. We are the River City Rebels! I think we've worked too hard and climbed over too many obstacles to have to listen to other teams because they either think they are superior or because they think having more airsoft experience makes them the absolute best candidate for making the calls (but this has obviously been wrong on way more than 10 occasions).

What I witnessed when me and Pinstripe worked together under our own orders and our original training was almost tear jerking for those truly proud of this team and the great sport of airsoft. Together through strict observations and strategic locationing we held off 5 other guys. What odds, eh? And against a team that boasted such strength and experience (Team WEST). But that got me to thinkin, if two of our team members did that.... what if all of us worked together like that? What if it had been 4 of us firing a wall of BB's instead of 2? What if it had been 4 of us holding that small wooded area as a solid and impenetrable force? If two guys could cover a 180 degree area, what could we have done with us all working together?!

Think of it guys! We used OUR training! Training we have been doing forever over and over and over regardless if 2 guys or everyone showed up. Those fundamentals and principles we established carried us through. I don't know how you feel about that, but it feels pretty awesome to me to see all of our training pull together like it did. We are indeed a mighty squad that should NEVER be underestimated.

So this Saturday we will not be attending a conjoined practice with the Night Hawks, but we will be having a practice of our own to work on our skills some more, but be prepared for true physical fitness this time. We WILL be doing exercises to better shape ourselves for future events. I will bring water and snacks for energy. (however, lets try to avoid the fats and sugars on these snacks. training would defeat the purpose if we brought junk food).

So lets give a mighty Hoo-Rah! for the River City Rebels and long may we prosper!

~Gunner
Gunner
Gunner

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

November 21 - Practice Empty Re: November 21 - Practice

Post  Phoenix Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Hoo-rah! I like this speech and support it. Although, it might be alittle odd having practice with just two people. Considering the fact that Doc and Pinstripe are busy this weekend. But it's not like we haven't done it before. So, I agree. We are the River City Rebels and will not forget the battles we have endured to get to this point today. I for one will not have those battles go to waste as we have been deprived of our brotherhood and must remember those glorious times.

HAIL TO THE RIVER CITY REBELS!!!!! Twisted Evil
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunner Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Phoenix wrote:Hoo-rah! I like this speech and support it. Although, it might be alittle odd having practice with just two people. Considering the fact that Doc and Pinstripe are busy this weekend. But it's not like we haven't done it before. So, I agree. We are the River City Rebels and will not forget the battles we have endured to get to this point today. I for one will not have those battles go to waste as we have been deprived of our brotherhood and must remember those glorious times.

HAIL TO THE RIVER CITY REBELS!!!!! Twisted Evil

glad to hear we're on the same page.
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Agreed, although I was kinda looking forward to using my new baby on a few of the Night Hawks. Guess that time will come later. It'll all be worth it later won't it? Plus I need to adjust the hop-up. So that'll make this practice helpful. I need to get back to Doc to ask his situation for this weekend is. He talked about thanksgiving with his grandparents.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunner Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Lol doesn't make sense that thanksgiving would be this weekend and not next, but personal matters are important. I imagine we'll probably go play at the 4H grounds. I have permission to play there.
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm

No kidding? How's that supposed to work?
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunner Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:04 am

well, naturally I have permission to play there... so we would just load up our gear and head on down.
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down