River City Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Video Contest for Evike!!!!

3 posters

Go down

New Video Contest for Evike!!!! Empty New Video Contest for Evike!!!!

Post  Gunner Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 pm

That's right, Evike is hosting a video contest and information for the contest can be found here:
http://www.airsoftpost.com/gaming-events-c-299.html

Let's shoot to make the best damn video we can, and show people who the River City Rebels really are! This could be our chance to make it on TV in front of thousands of people, let's make this good! No half-worked bits can be accepted, we're truly making a masterpiece with this one. Any recommendations, feel free to post. Phoenix and I have been talking and thought up a series of good skits for the video so far. The more ideas the better, so please feel free to contribute if you think of anything!

~Gunner
Gunner
Gunner

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

New Video Contest for Evike!!!! Empty Re: New Video Contest for Evike!!!!

Post  Doc Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 pm

When can we see this video?
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Yeah, when can we see the video? I really want to see the finished product.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunner Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Well, so far it looks as though we have a strong chance at winning. We had a pretty stupid comment today though, i mean the guy said we did a nice job but then he said "Did you put the Evike logo on it?" and obviously it says www.evike.com throughout the entire video.

Then he said another stupid thing of "It would have been a lot cooler if you had put real fighting scenes in it" but at the same time, obviously he didnt realize the thing had an extensive showing of hand to hand and gunfire.

Anyway, the other entries out there in existance so far don't really seem to pose much of a threat. I just hope Evike sets the deadline soon because I REALLY would love for this to be like.... the only selection of videos for the contest.

All I can say thus far is good job and good work to everyone. We made one hell of a video!

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Gunner
Gunner

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum