Doc's Sibling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doc's Sibling?

Post  Phoenix on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Ok, this is getting on me and Doc's nervs. Doc's little brother wants to join the team and we told him that there was no gaurenttee. So he continues to go on and on about it. He even bought a gun to use. So then he says that he should atleast come with us to practices.

We need to discuss this and try to make him shut up. It's getting annoying. Im trying to help Josh, but I don't want to upset the team. It will be a topic at the next meeting.

COUNT ON IT! Twisted Evil
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doc's Sibling?

Post  Doc on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Yeah tell me about it. However Josh wont be going to tournaments hes not allowed. He mainly wants to go to a few practices, which i don't see much harm but like phoenix said we'll leave it up to the team.
Doc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:31 pm

If anything, the only field he'll go to is Carny's Woods. Doc says that they probably won't let him go anywhere else.
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunner on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:47 am

I'm not sure.... High powered guns.... Higher grade skill.... I'm a little unmoved, but... who knows...
Gunner

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Yeah, I understand. We just need to get a count as a whole to decide what to do.
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunner on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:26 am

I dont mind voting, but im sure my vote is set in stone. Personally I think if Josh wanted to play, he could get kids his own age, around his own skill level to play with him, like we did 2 years ago.
Gunner

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Right, and I tried to explain that to Josh on Sunday, but he kept telling me no one would do it with him. So after that I pretty much told him tough shit and that I would try to help, but don't count on it going your way.
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunner on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:16 am

Phoenix wrote:Right, and I tried to explain that to Josh on Sunday, but he kept telling me no one would do it with him. So after that I pretty much told him tough shit and that I would try to help, but don't count on it going your way.

There's gotta be at least one person who will play with him.... I'm thinking he took the easy explanation of "no one will" to skip trying completely.
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Gunner wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Right, and I tried to explain that to Josh on Sunday, but he kept telling me no one would do it with him. So after that I pretty much told him tough shit and that I would try to help, but don't count on it going your way.

There's gotta be at least one person who will play with him.... I'm thinking he took the easy explanation of "no one will" to skip trying completely.
Now that I will agree on. So shall we just rule in favor of "no"? Or see what everyone else thinks?
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunner on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:41 pm

We can still make the vote, but.... I don't think he's gonna get the reply he wanted.
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:52 am

Good call. I'm very positive he's not either.
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top